IT Security policies are the foundation of organizational security strategy, and are considered “best practices” for IT departments of any size. They are the basis for security design, architecture, implementation, and practices. Security policies are often necessitated by partners, investors, customers, or required by industry regulations.
So why do so few businesses have security policies?
The answer is simple: they are incredibly expensive. Having a custom security policy developed by a consultant or IT Security professional has traditionally only been possible for the largest companies – those willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars to have a policy tailored to their needs. Many businesses had no other options, and thus would either have no policies at all, or an employee would cobble a substandard policy together.
InstantSecurityPolicy.com was developed to fill this void – to provide custom, professional, and most importantly, afforable, information security policies to companies of any size. Company executives can choose the policies they need from our extensive list and then take a few minutes to answer a simple questionnaire and have a completely custom policy developed for them in seconds.
The end result is a completely custom policy that can be used to fulfill partnership or regulatory requirements, complete your HR documents, educate users, develop security practices, and shape security decisions for years to come.
What about policies for regulatory compliance?
You can get audit-ready policy templates immediately for common regulations such as PCI, HIPAA and GDPR. Visit one of our regulation-specific policy template pages for more information about those specific regulations.
We have been providing custom cyber security security policies and solutions since 2001; helping companies from 5 to 50,000 employees address their IT security needs. The management of InstantSecurityPolicy.com has over 30 years of successful experience in the field of information security.
- Our customers come from 50 US states and over 55 countries, and include many national names. Visit our testimonials page for customer quotes.
- We have a 99.5% customer satisfaction rate.
- Our diverse clientele includes customers from virtually every industry, including: Life Sciences, Finance, Banking, Consulting, Legal, Real Estate, Government, Software, Technology, Media, Gaming, Non-Profit, Education, Design, and more.
- We are located in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina, a world-renowned technology center known for innovation.
- We offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee on our services.
We love to get to know our customers, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all about InstantSecurityPolicy.com.